Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Long Road



We all have times in our lives where we have to step back and just reorganize. This for me is one of them. For a long time, I have felt odd about my role in our community. Combined with the timing of traveling I have decided to take a leave of absence for a few weeks. I will still respond to contacts made, but it may not be immediately.

I have a lot of thinking to do, a lot of time to spend relaxing and focusing, and a lot of focusing that needs to be done with my life. This is by no means permanent. I will still fulfill certain obligations I have to the community.

Be good to each other and try not to be so pointless with the drama. If you are going to cause a ruckus about something, make it about something worthwhile.

I need a break. Sometimes you just have to drive around aimlessly to find what was lost. Maybe that will happen. Anyways, here comes the road. Time to drive for a bit.

Stay frosty everybody.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you find what you are looking for and safe journeys. As the band Rush once said "the point of a journey is not to arrive". I would extend that to be "the point of the journey is not to arrvie but what you learn along the way."

    ReplyDelete